MET Application Form: Manipal university of higher education (MSHE) recently announced the opening of the application window for 2021 admission. The application window got open on December 11, 2020. Interested candidates can apply to write the MET examination, to get a seat in their desired course.
MET Application form link is activated and it available till March 2021, Eligible candidates can apply online for the various admissions. Manipal University is providing various courses.
MET Application Form
In this paragraph, important dates related to MET 2021 is going to be discussed. The application window got open already from December 11, 2020, and the last date for applying will be in March 2021.
Below table is the collective information about the MET 2021.
|Release of application form||December 11, 2020|
|Last date to submit MET 2020 application form||March 2021|
|Commencement of online slot booking||April 2021|
|Availability of hall ticket||April 2021|
|MET 2020 Exam (1st and 2nd attempt)||May 2021|
|Release of scorecard||May 2021|
|Declaration of result||May 2021|
|Availability of merit/rank list||June 2021|
|Counselling and Admission Process||June 2021|
Documents to keep in reach
Things candidate need to keep while submitting the application form of MET 2021 are:
- Valid Email Id and mobile number
- Academic details
- Debit/Credit card or Internet banking details
- Scanned images of Photograph and Signature
The document like signature and photo needs to be in soft copy, and the scope needs to be is discussed below.
|Photograph||Dimension – photograph size will be 4.5 x 3.5 cm the format will be JPEG with a maximum file size of 300 KB|
|Signature||Signature on a white paper with the full file size of 300 KB|
The application form MET 2021 fee is discussed below in the form of a table.
|Particulars||Amount (in Rs.)|
|Application Fee||Rs. 600 (for all courses)|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 1400 (for selected courses)|
MET Application Form 2021 Last Date
The below points show to step-wise how to apply for the MET 2021 application form. Therefore, read the steps carefully and go through them:
- Visit the official site.
- Official site – http://manipal.edu/
- The first process is to register.
- In this candidate need to enter the necessary details like email id, mobile number, course of candidate interest.
- As the registration got successful, the candidate will get login details like username and password on registered mobile and email address.
- Secondly, fill the application form., submit the form correctly with all the details asked in it.
- Third, upload the document like signature and photo in a proper size.
- Lastly, recheck all the detail and then pay the application fee.
- Go for final submission.
- Download the registration form for further use.
- Print out if needed or mail it in your mail id for other use.
Hope the above information helps you to register for your desire course easily—all the best for your future.