NEW DELHI: The SNAP 2020 exam will be conducted on the
- December 20 2020
- December 6 2021
- January 9 2021
The exam will be held online mode—the computer-based mode examination. As the exam is nearby, you need to check out some quick tips so that you can give your exam calmly and successfully. Below article discusses some important information which you can check out for last moment preparation.
But before that let’s check out some important dates and pointwise information related to SNAP 2020.
In this important date SNAP 2020 is discussed.
|SNAP Test 2020||December 20, 2020 (Sunday) January 6, 2021 (Wednesday) January 9, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Announcement of SNAP Result||January 22, 2021|
SNAP 2020 exam pattern
Below table states, the exam pattern, time duration and details about marking.
|Number of Section||General English Analytical and Logical Reasoning Quantitative – Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation|
|Duration of the SNAP 2020||60 Minutes (One Hour) 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Number of Question||60|
|Marking Scheme||For each wrong answer, 0.25 mark (¼ mark) will be deducted|
- Revise all the essential topics related to the mathematics – Data Interpretation, quantity ability and many more.
- Practice tale, square and try to keep you mind so that it can be calculated easily.
- Three mantras
Remember three basic mantras, so that you can easily crack the exam.
- Practice seriously
- Concept driven
- Environmental sensitivity
- Time is one of the important factors in the examination, so practice mock well before the exam so that you don’t panic exam meanwhile.
- Even not only in exam but you have to take care before the exam also, better prepare all the stuff one day before the exam and try to reach the exam hall before the time.
Hope the above tips and knowledge help you to do well in the examination—all the best for your bright future.