XAT 2021 Registration: Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) going to held on 3rd January 2021. The exam application form has been extended till 10th December 2020. The exam is administered by XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. It is a university-level exam, which is held on the University Level. The aspirants who are interested in getting certification in Management Education, opt for this examination. XAT offers top B school admission in India. Therefore, the one who wants to get the right college for management studies should go through every detail. Ans to make things easier for you to search, here we are going to discuss all the things related to XAT 2021.
As today is the last date of registration, let’s see in detail the XAT registration steps and information related to it. Before discussing XAT registration, let’s check out, in brief, the information related to XAT 2021 Examination.
XAT 2021 Registration
Important information related to XAT 2021
Below is the information related to XAT 2021 examination.
|Name of the examination||Xavier’s Aptitude Test|
|Mode of registration||Online|
|Application fee of XAT examination||Rs. 1750|
|Modes of payment of XAT examination||Debit/Credit cards and Net Banking|
|Documents Required||Marksheets (Academic Records)|
|Suitable browser||Google Chrome (version 50 to 69)|
|Internet Explorer (version 11)|
|Mozilla Firefox (version 50 to 62)|
|Late registrations||Accepted with late fee|
|Number of exam centres||Across 71 cities|
XAT Registration 2021 Registration Dates
The registration of XAT 2021 has been started in September and is going to end on 10th December. Below table give a brief about the important dates related to XAT 2021.
XAT 2021 Registration Last Date
|XAT registration date of application||12th September 2020|
|XAT registration Last date of application||10th December 2020|
|XAT exam Releasing of admit card||20th December 2020|
|XAT Exam Date||3rd January 2021|
|XAT exam result||–|
XAT registration fee 2021
The XAT registered fee 2021 list is given below. The payment can be made by :
- Debit card(RuPay/ Visa/Master Card/ Maestro)
- Credit card
- Internet banking
- Cash CARDS
- Mobile Wallets
|Indian candidate||Without late fee: 1,700/- and 300/- each for every additional programme||With late fee 2000/- and 500/- each for every other programme of XLRI|
|Foreign and NRI candidate||$50 and $25 for every other programme|
As the topic of the fee came, therefore below is the table which shows the expense of the colleges and number of seats available and programmer offered by the colleges considering XAT examination scorecards.
|Institute Name||Fee (Rs.in Lakhs)*||Seats*||Flagship PGDM Programme|
|XLRI Jamshedpur||23.60||360||PGDM-BM; PGDM-HR|
|IRMA Anand (Gujarat)||12.10||180||PGDRM|
XAT registration process
XAT registration process has been discussed in the following steps:
- Search for the official site https://xatonline.in/
- Click on the link called registration 2021, present on the official page.
- Fill the personal information (*). Check the mobile number and email id correctly. These two are going to be your communication way.
- Click the registration button. You will permit the registration id and password on your mail and email id.
- Re-enter the login credentials (login id and password).
- Sign in the dashboard which holds the XAT 2021 application form.
- Search for the button applies now. The link will take you to the application form of XAT which has to be filled.
- On the application form, submit all the essential information and upload the required document like photos and all-in prescribed format. (**)
- Fill extra information like (the section is explained below)
- work experience,
- Programme details
- Campus choosing
- Pay the XAT Registration fee and submit the form.
- At last, take out the printout of the submitted XAT 2021 application form for further reference.
(*) personal information like:
- Apply through
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Confirm email address
- Mobile number
- Confirm mobile number
(**) Upload documents in prescribed size and format
|Photograph||30 mm x 45mm||80 kb||JPEG, JPG|
|Signature||30 mm x 45mm||80 kb||JPEG, JPG|
In this column, the person needs to enter their work experience. Suppose a candidate has any work experience. But they need to follow the below factors too:
- Candidate needs to denote the work experience till 31st march 2021.
- The candidate or student should have full-time experience.
- The experience will be considered after graduation one only.
In this candidate need to enter the programmes they want to opt. The programme like:
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- General Management Programme
- Fellow Programme in Management
The above course is in 2 campus- Jamshedpur and Delhi NCR.
Exam Center XAT center 2021
|Bhilai Nagar||Bokaro Steel City||Dhanbad||Kurukshetra|
XAT registration requirement
Below is a list of documents. Which a candidate needs to keep with them while filling for XAT registration 2021. To fill the form for XAT registration you need:
- Marksheet of Class X
- Marksheet of Class XII
- mark sheet of graduation and Master degree (if there)
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
The XAT 2021 examination will be going to be held via online mode. The duration of the examination will be 3 hours. The exam will be conducted in the multiple-choice question (MCQ) mode.
Exam scheme: each question will be of 1 mark. And if wrong 0.25 marks will be reduced. The exam is conducted in 2 parts.
XAT 2021 exam pattern, in brief, has been discussed below:
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||24|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Essay Writing||1 Topic|
XAT Syllabus 2021
The XAT Syllabus 2021 will be consisting of:
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA and LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
General Knowledge (GK)
- Quantitative ability and
- Data Interpretation (QA and DI)
Candidates to go through all the topics as every subject carry its importance.
XAT is one of the most important exams if a candidate wants their future in an excellent management university. Before all, the candidate needs to register themselves for the exam. Therefore, hoping that the above information related to XAT registration, XAT exam pattern, XAT registration process, you can register without any problem and crack the exam with good marks. All the best for your future.